Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day





My sister Angela had these cute pictures taken for our mom for mother's day.
Today was a good day, I went to my parents ward, because my husband is out of town, and it was good to see a lot of people from when I was growing up. My brother surprised my mom by blessing the sacrament today, for those of you who don't know he had gone away from the church for a while and it is a miracle to see how far he has come. My brother is going to baptize his girlfriend Meghan this coming Saturday, which is really exciting for everybody.
Life is good.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome Candice! YEAH for Ryan! What an awesome thing for your mom to see and for you all to witness that.
I feel like I never talk to you anymore. It makes me sad. Lets play asap! I miss you!

Lacey T said...

I actually ran into Angela last night at the mall. She had just taken the girls for their pics. I can't believe how fast time flies! The girls are so cute.

Hiatt Family said...

I'm so glad that Ryan is doing so well! I'm sure your mom loved seeing him bless the sacrament. That's a great Mothers Day gift. We need to play Settlers again!

Chelsey Howard said...

What a perfect mother's day gift for your mom to see your brother do that! It sound like your husband goes out of town a lot! Mine has been doing the same thing lately. It's a good thing we live close to family hu?!

Jamielynn said...

OH my heck those are the cutest pictures...what cute little girls!

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Candice,
I just found your blog and you guys are looking good. I'm adding you to my list :)