Friday, May 30, 2008

When it rains it pours!!

So this month has been crazy but to top it off my dog got bite by a brown recluse spider and had to go in for surgery the day after memorial day, let me just say, I am so glad it got my dog and not me or my husband. Have you ever seen what those do to you? It is so gross. The other bad thing is that my dog is inside most all the time so it is most likely that he got bite in our house!! I couldn't even sleep when I found out what had bite him, can you blame me?












6 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Poopr puppy dog!! GEEZZ!!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Love the last pic... Rusty!!! He looks so sad. Love the new bolg back drop that you have right now its so cute!

Chelsey Howard said...

oh my gosh! I found 2 huge brown spiders in my house. I don't know if they are the same one or not but they are like small teranchalas! I had my house sprayed! I'm glad it got yout dog and not you guys too, that's scary. Stupid bugs!!!

Unknown said...

Oh man! Poor Rusty! That is scary! I hate bugs!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

I think that you need to up date your blog. Rusty's poor back is making me sick! J/K But it is time for a new post :0)

Brown Family said...

How is your dog doing? Poor thing. I hope he is well real soon.