Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthday celebration for my sister Kalee!!

Angela, Kadence, Me, Kalee and Kelcie after eating at the rainforest cafe at Arizona Mills which was across the way from the hotel we stayed out.

Kalee blowing out her birthday candle.

Me and Angela, we had been swimming all day so excuse the hair. Although she managed to get hers cute before we went to the restaraunt.


Kelcie and Kalee

Angela and her precious Kadence, her other daughter stayed at my mom's house for the night.


Kalee, Kelcie and Me in front of the fish tank at rainforest cafe.

How stinkin cute is she, she loves showing off when you have a camera. She had a blast swimming at the hotel.

Kadence and Me waiting for the others to go eat.

Kadence, Angela, Kelcie, Kalee, and me getting ready to go swim some more. Have you guys ever been to that hotel in Phoenix that has the water park? It was fun, they had a lazy river, slides and a wave pool. We had a good time with just the girls for the night.

7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun, I love doing stuff like that:) I've never been to that hotel, but it sounds like so much fun, what's the name of it. Maybe I'll take trevor their for our anniversary?! Do you know how much it was?

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I have not talked to you forever. Are you dead man? call me so that we can go paly again (I wont pick the movie though)

Unknown said...

K. That swim suit turned out so cute! DO you love it too?
I love how close all you sisters are!

Natalie said...

I can't believe Kalee is 16! You are such a great sister and friend to her. Aren't sisters the best? I think that is so much fun that you guys had a great celebration for Kalee's special day.

Lacey T said...

Chelsea and I love that hotel! Did you know you don't have to stay there to go to the park? I can't believe as everyone gets older, how much you all look alike. Glad she had a good birthday!

Missy said...

Super cute pics. I love that you guys do fun things as sisters. Aren't sisters the best! I am so glad Nicole is back. Nat and I are loving playing with her again! I have loved playing Bunco with you guys the last couple of months. It has been so fun to see you guys and play with everyone.

Unknown said...

We are having a girls night for my b-day this week! Call me and come!