Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Sweet Husband!!

My cute husband decided to take me to this nice restaurant called The Compass in Phoenix. He has always driven by it but never been to eat there. It is on top of a hotel and it spins while you eat dinner, it was so amazing! We had a really nice time.

I was trying to take a picture of the view outside but I had my flash on so when I took the picture the reflection from the glass got this awesome shot of my hot husband instead!! I thought it was pretty good for not trying!

A little blurry, but you get the idea. The view was amazing!!

Again, blurry but it was the best I could do. AMAZING VIEW

I think this is the annoyed look!! He hates when I take his picture, but I couldn't help myself.

It was only fair that I had to get a photo by myself too! This way he wasn't so embarrassed.

I love this picture of him staring out the window at the beautiful view, it was so romantic.

Look at my steak, it was the best meal I have ever had, it was definitely worth the money!

If the steak wasn't good enough, look at our dessert, my mouth is watering just looking at the picture again.

I had been trying all night to get our picture together so I finally got a couple.
One of the employees saw me trying to take our picture with my timer so he graciously offered to snap a shot of us, finally!

It was an amazing dinner and a great experience, I love spending time with my husband, we always seem to have so much fun!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun, romantic date with Jeffy! I have seen that place a million times and have never been there to eat-- maybe I should try it??

P.s.
What kind of dessert was that? It doesn't look that good from the picture??

Anonymous said...

Aw I want to go there one day we should go on a double date...how fun!!

Chelsey Howard said...

What a fun date. I've seen that place before and my friends have been there, but not me. I wanna go! That was sweet of you hubby for planning that, what a great guy:) And the picture of you 2 is super cute:) I'm sad you couldn't go out with us last nigh:( Some out with us next Friday!

Missy said...

Candice,
I am cracking up that you took pics of your meal. I love it! It looks like a cool place to go. I love to go on special dates with Adam like that. Too bad they only come along once in a really long while though.

Natalie said...

I love that you had your camera in the restaurant. What kind of dessert was that? I couldn't figure it out from the picture. I looks very fancy. I am so glad that you husband is so thoughtful and took you out to such a romantic spot.

Jazz and Rod said...

Can i just say how I love that we have the same shirt...I just noticed that. I think that means we've been friends too long!? haha! Hope all is well w u guys - we'll be home for a visit in Nov...don't be a stranger k!?

The Taylors said...

What a sweet husband! I just showed my husband your post hoping he'll surprise me with a nice dinner someday... :)

Tatiana said...

Yum! What a sweet husband you have. And what a gorgeous view of Phoenix. Sometimes I think we forget how pretty it can be. I have always wanted to go there. Maybe some day my wonderful husband will think of that great date!