Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas gift......

We went and had pictures taken for our gift to Jeff's parents. I thought for sure that one of us would slip and tell them about our surprise, we even all showed up at their house right after pictures, matching, and they never caught on. They were completely surprised.
Right before this picture was taken, Braden waited until we all sat down and then yelled "SNAKE", you should have seen how fast everyone jumped off those rocks. He got a huge kick out of messing with us. Luckily my mother-in-law didn't hear Ellie telling her this story when we got home. We thought our surprise was going to be ruined for sure.
We had to try this shot many times to catch it just right, we had a blast and laughed a lot.
Ellie got lost in the dog pile after Jeff jumped on top.


7 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I love the family pictures! That was such a great idea for a gift. I hope that you guys had a great Christmas. See you next week!

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! What a fun surprise!

Unknown said...

Such cute pics! I your in-laws just loved this present. Glad you guys had a good Christmas ;)

Lacey T said...

Hey Candice! Somehow I found your blog. Didn't make it to Aunt Terri's this Christmas...how are you doing? Hope you had a good holiday!

The Gotzingers said...

HELLO ARNETTS!! How are you?? Long time no see. Glad I found ya!! Keep in touch!!

Amy Gotzinger (Big Dave's Wife)

Unknown said...

SEE YOU DID it! I like it. You need to get rid of that thing under you and Jeff's name.

Jamielynn said...

Hey Candace. I am so glad you guys found our blog. I have not seen you guys forever. I love the family pictures. You look so happy and beautiful like always. Keep in touch!!