Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I love Christmas......but I am so glad it is over!


This Christmas was so much fun, it is by far my favorite time of the year. We had a blast hanging out with our families. It is so fun to see the excitement in the eyes of his little brothers and sister. It reminds me when I was a kid and I could never sleep on Christmas Eve, I was always the first one in the room and the first to wake everyone up in the morning, my parents would try to make me go back to bed but I was far too excited.

At my husbands family party they put on a video from 1991 which had all his aunts and uncles families opening gifts, it was so much fun to watch.

Although this is my favorite time it was a little crazy this year, of course 3 days before Christmas our refrigerator broke and it cost so much to repair it, that put a damper on our Christmas spending. I guess that all comes with owning a home, those lovely unexpected expenses at the wrong time!!

Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas and we hope you have a Happy New Year. Time to make some New Years resolutions! I know I have lots on my list.

0 comments: