Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Party....

This is my cute grandparents at the party last night. Santa and his elf come to my aunt's house every year for our party and the kids go crazy.


Kadence hated Santa last night but she loved the little baby he gave her. I took her out to play in the bouncing thing and she laughed so hard, she kept trying to walk around but kept falling all over the place. I think she liked that when she fell it was actually soft and she bounced all over the place.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so cute! Ok, that is so funny that you wrote about Kadences hat, because my mom came home from church after she had seen her wearing the hat, and she couldn't stop talking about her and the hat! She is determined to make one now! Glad you posted a picture of her wearing it, I now can see what she is talking about. Kadence is a doll!