Sunday, December 9, 2007

No Time.....

I just realized how long it has been since I last posted. Things have been so crazy and busy for us that I have not had a chance to do anything. My Camera is dead and the charger must have been misplaced in the move so I can't get any pictures off of it. I am going to buy a new charger so I can get some updated photos on here. Well my sister is going to be have her baby any time now, we are so excited. Christmas is coming so fast, I cant believe it. I am so excited, this is the best time of year. We just bought our first real tree, my husband really wanted a real one because he loves the smell of them. I started decorating it yesterday and it is so much fun. One of my dogs won't stay away from it, hopefully he doesn't eat my decorations I am putting on it. Well hopefully I will have some new pictures coming soon.

0 comments: